Project Coordinator - Perm role
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$101000 per annum + Superannuation|
Our client is a rapidly growing IT consultancy business who are surely becoming giants in their field. Experts in ERP software and business solutions, they work specifically to support Supply Chain Planning and Warehouse Management Systems. Be part of this outstanding organisation as they grow and expand their global presence.
Out client sees itself as slightly different to your average management consultancy, positioning itself as a 'lifestyle' firm, with values,work/life balance, employee satisfaction and fostering a positive work culture, the most important things.
Due to being good at what they do, our client is growing across multiple locations and adding new clients.
To allow it to manage its success even better, my client is looking to uplift as well as build PMO capability, creating a centralised PMO which will allow it to manage its resources and deliver better outcomes for clients.
They are looking for a self-motivated and well-experienced project coordinator, who has outstanding experience at building PMO capability as well as ERP implementations.
A Tier One Management Consultancy background, while preferred, is not esssential.
- Project planning and using common tools and PMO methodologies
- Producing detailed weekly reviews and status reports
- Documenting Project Resources
- Managing the IRP (Integrated Resource Planning) cycle
- Raising project specific exceptions and risks to PMs
- Liaising with PMs and TPMs on near-term resource requirements
- Liaising with GM and RM on long term resource requirements
The perfect candidate will have/be -
- An experienced Project Coordinator who is comfortable to effectively utilise virtual communications, phone and live conference calls
- Someone who has had 3 - 5 + years of hands-on experience as a P.C under their belt.
- Proven track record of operating successfully in a PMO environment.
- Highly desirable: experience of building PMO's 'from the ground up'.
- Exposure thoroughly working with ERP systems is essential but the ideal candidate will have worked on ERP implementation projects previously
- The ideal candidate will have highly developed communication skills and a tough/resilient approach to work
This role offers high flexibiltiy and working-from-home potential - for candidates who can demonstrate their capability and who can build trust quickly.
It can be based in either Sydney (Northern Beaches) or Melbourne (remotely).
If this sounds like you - APPLY now!
02 9248 6204