Project Coordinator - Management Consultancy firm
|Location:||Beacon Hill, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum + Superannuation|
If you're a self-motivated and well-experienced project coordinator from a Tier 1 firm looking for a permanent opportunity, you've come to the right place! This newly developed role will see you in a fun, exciting and challenging opportunity where you will have the autonomy to make this experience your own.
Our client is a successful and rapidly growing IT consultancy business who are surely becoming giants in their field. Experts in ERP software and business solutions, they work specifically to support Supply Chain Planning and Warehouse Management Systems. Be part of this outstanding organisation as they grow and expand their global presence.
- Project planning and using common tools and PMO methodologies
- Producing detailed weekly reviews and status reports
- Documenting Project Resources
- Managing the IRP (Integrated Resource Planning) cycle
- Raising project specific exceptions and risks to PMs
- Liaising with PMs and TPMs on near-term resource requirements
- Liaising with GM and RM on long term resource requirements
The perfect candidate will have/be -
- An experienced Project Coordinator who is comfortable to effectively utilise virtual communications, phone and live conference calls
- Someone who has had 3+ years of hands-on experience as a P.C under their belt, with a deep understanding of PMO Methodologies
- Relevant qualifications or commensurate professional experience
- Exposure thoroughly working with ERP systems is essential but the ideal candidate will have worked on ERP implementation projects previously
- The ideal candidate will have highly developed communication skills and a tough/resilient approach to work
If this sounds like you - APPLY now!
02 9248 6204