Project Coordinator - ERP experience required
|Location:||Beacon Hill, New South Wales|
If you're a driven and experienced Project Coordinator looking for a permanent opportunity, this role may be right for you! More details will be released upon initial phone screening.
- Project planning and using common tools and PMO methodologies
- Producing detailed weekly reviews and status reports
- Documenting Project Resources
- Raising project specific exceptions and risks to PMs
- Liaising with PMs and TPMs on near-term resource requirements
- Liaising with GM and RM on long term resource requirements
The perfect candidate will have/be -
- An experienced Project Coordinator who has previously worked on complex ERP-related projects.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of PMO Methodologies
- Relevant qualifications or commensurate professional experience
- The ideal candidate will have highly developed communication skills and a motivated approach to work.
If this sounds like you - APPLY now!
02 9248 6204