Project Coordinator | 6-9 mth contract | CBD Location
I've been working closely with a leading NSW Government agency, who is now seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Project Managers, SMEs and Program Manager.
You'll be working on a HR Project Stream in the portfolio. Prior experience on a HR transformation program is not required, but a diverse range of experience in projects (i.e. not just IT Projects) will be advantageous.
- Provide support to the Project Manager on core project activities including minute taking, reporting, general organising and coordination of meetings, communications, and stakeholder management.
- Monitor, update, maintain and standardise the Project schedule to align with the Portfolio schedule
- Compile progress and other reports to PMO, sponsors, program managers, and executive leadership team
You need to be an expert at:
- MS Project
- Attention to detail
- Minute taking and other general project coordination duties
- Experience in public sector is desirable
If this sounds like a fantastic opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have any further questions.