My client is a large public sector organisation that is currently undergoing a large transformation project that is looking for a Project Coordinator. This opportunity will be assisting with a range of project management and support activities that will result in driving the delivery of the overall project. This role will suit someone with previous demonstrable project coordinator experience who is driven and can hit the ground running. For you, this role will allow you the opportunity to be a part of a rewarding project in an organisation that values improving people's lives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, provide guidance and perform assigned project tasks to contribute delivery of the project scope.
- Prepare and manage project documentation including finances in order to ensure quality of information and delivery on budget.
- Provide assistance and support to the project team in workshops.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role including significant experience relevant to project management tools including PRINCE2/Agile and administration.
- Experience working in a transformation and/or human resources environment.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.