|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client is a large public sector organisation that is currently undergoing a large transformation project. This opportunity will be coordinating large Change, Communications and Learning & Development projects that are key for this organisation. This role will suit an experienced Project Coordinator that enjoys fast paced environments and is looking for their next exciting challenge. For you, this is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work for an organisation that is focused on improving people's lives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report on MTD and YTD performance through the implementation of financial tracking processes to ensure that projects are delivered within budget.
- Facilitate with key stakeholders to ensure the exchange of information and support the project completion.
- Coordinate the range of project management and support services to contribute the achievement of project outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or significant experience relevant to project management and administration in a large organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement innovative solutions to address specific challenges.
- PRINCE2 and Agile experience desirable.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and this role sounds like you then apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.