|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator to prove themselves in a busy and exciting role. You'll have a supportive team along with a helpful mentor, but you will really need to be able to come in and hit the ground running. Dependant on your performance there is the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
This role is within the IT industry, experience in this field is not essential however we need to be able to clearly see how your skills & experience will be transferable.
- Project coordination for all levels from approval to completion
- Project admin & support
- Maintaining the project data base
- Coordinating & maintaining project plans in consultation with stakeholders
- Prepare & distributing meeting documentation
- Overseeing the project financials, issues, risks & actions
- Previous project coordination experience essential
- Agile & Waterfall desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Well organised with a positive & can-do attitude