Project and Product manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$630 per day|
Seeking a Project and Product manager to work on a critical cards project. This role will be key on delivering and implementing all project initiatives on behalf of the bank's cards team. While still focusing on key KPI's such as customer engagement, best in class processes for all areas impacted and ensuring profitability.
Key accountabilities will include:
Product and Project management
- Act as the brand ambassador for all changes as part of the project. This will include training materials and documents.
- Manage fee and rate pricing strategies and tactical pricing changes
- Customer needs gap analysis within current product suite - to address with development of distinct value proposition or product revamp
- Leverage relationship with Visa and MasterCard to enhance product benefits and strategies
- Develop solid knowledge of key credit and risk policies and manage impact to campaign execution and product profitability
- The lead for the Cards product on discussion with stakeholders, vendors and schemes. This may include contract negotiation and/or implementation.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, O&T, Credit Ops, Decision Management, Finance, Telesales & Insurance, Call Centre, Customer Experience, Product Solutions and Risk);
- To own and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve all business risk to this project and ensure they're tracked and closed out appropriately.
- To schedule and priorities activities and tasks as per project or business priorities
- Understand course of action for self and others and plan to ensure work is completed efficiently and within deadlines. While operating at a high standard of quality and accuracy.
Release management and Testing
- Key support for Release and Incident Management
- Understand and write up test plans for change as part of this project
- Conducting post implementation reviews to evaluate performance
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years in Product Management
- Good understanding of Credit Card portfolio
- Experience working on a major project
Please hit apply if you have what it takes or contact Amy Shah on 92486214