|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
Project Accountant (initial 6 months contract)
Hourly rate depending on experience
Perfect location in the CBD
We are partnering with a high performing FMCG business, as a result of winning some exciting projects, we are looking for a Project Accountant to join the business and play a key part in the success of these projects. The role is an initial 6 months contract, however there may be future opportunities for the right person.
- Business partnering to analyse fixed and incurred costs on the project
- Continuous process improvement
- Project tracking and analysis
- Work very closely with the senior leadership team and ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Identifying, reporting and analysing variances to budget
- Preparation of multi-year project budget information
- Cash flow forecasting
You will be:
- CA/CPA qualified with project experience in a similar role
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, constantly challenging environment
- Strong experience with budgeting and forecasting
If you are looking for an environment that rewards success and hard work with opportunities to add value and drive key projects, then I would like to hear from you.
We are looking to hold interviews as soon as possible and those who are immediately available or have a short notice period will be preferred.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP, alternatively call Kris Owens on 03 8629 1047 to find out more.