Project Accountant - Contract
|Location:||Moorabbin Airport, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super Inclusive|
6 Month Project Accountant Contract - Immediate Start
Ambition have partnered with a leading FMCG company to have an experienced project accountant join the finance team. Due to an internal promotion there is an opportunity to join the business on a contract basis with an immediate start.
Based in the head office, the role will interact with different finance business partners within the company. As this is a short term position ideally you will possess previous experience within the FMCG/manufacturing/logistics sector along with strong ability to communicate with non-financial teams to prepare report packs.
Your main duties will include:
- Month-end Management reporting
- Capital Reporting
- Financial Analysis
- Support preparation of financial forecasting/ budgeting packs
- Provide support for fixed asset register
- Assess and monitor capital expenditure.
In order to be successful for this role you should:
- Hold a CA/ CPA Qualification
- Ideally possess previous experience within a supply chain/FMCG environment
- Be immediately available/1 week notice at the most
- Have outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge on MS Excel & Office.
If you are interested in being considered for this position or would like more information please contact Ricky Connelly on 03 8629 1010 or email your resume.