Project Accountant - ASX listed Healthcare Organisation
|Location:||St Leonards, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
ASX listed Healthcare company require a Project Accountant to work within the Finance Transformation Division. Reporting to the Finance Program, you will proactively collaborate with key business stakeholders to establish the Group Business Services planning, forecasting and budgeting process.
- Analysis of costs and departmental overheads ensuring values are correct and accounted for in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monthly reporting requirements, including variance analysis. Assist with analysis and reporting key cost, volume, performance, and efficiency measures for the Department.
- Establish and Prepare monthly management reports. Lead various improvement activities including data analysis, process and procedure development.
- Strong stakeholder management skills; well-developed communication and analytical skills, a commercial outlook and a mature and engaging interpersonal manner.
- Strong attention to detail and be self-motivated.
- Able to work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Communicate with strong written and verbal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Commerce/Business
- Qualified CA/CPA
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and high proficiency in Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with SAP and TM1 preferred
- Fast and dynamic transformation environment
- Interesting and complex work
- Freedom to have autonomy and implement ideas/influence