|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Newly created Project Accountant position now available within a global business. This role will see you working closely with the CFO and Business Partnering across multiple departments, whilst working with the wider finance team overseas.
- Management accounting, budgeting and forecasting, whilst identifying process improvement opportunities
- Contribute to the annual development and management of the annual business plan and capex pipeline .
- Investigate cost issues
- Attend monthly meetings with the Project Managers regarding job progress and financial status
- Cash flow forecasting and project reviews
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- CA/CPA qualified
- Prior experience in a similar position within a global business
- Ability to identify key areas for process improvement
- Advanced Excel
- Navision experience desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to Business Partner successfully with non-financial teams
If you are immediately available then get in touch to discuss this role in more detail