|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||$100K + Super|
Highly reputable organisation in the Construction and Engineering sector who have enjoyed servicing a loyal and varied client base for decades.
Due to continued growth and the addition of multiple long term projects, they are currently looking for a Senior Project Accountant to join their ever growing team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Senior Project Accountant will be responsible for end to end financial management for a portfolio of projects across various business lines of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly project forecasting including maintaining cash inflows & outflows
- Control and monitor of project total expenditure compared to budget
- Management of project related accounts and cost centres.
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variance analysis, monitoring of milestone progress as well as the preparation of customer billing processes.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues and ensure the delivery/completion of the project
- Prepare project reviews and KPI reporting for management
- Labour and headcount analysis
To ensure success in the role you will enjoy liaising with project managers to maximise financial performance. You will also enjoy working in a close-knit, collaborative environment where your efforts will directly impact the ongoing development of the organisation's profile.
Ideally you'll also be a CA/CPA qualified (or working towards) Project Accountant or Management Accountant with experience in the Construction or Engineering sectors.
This employer offers flexible working arrangements and fosters a culture of collaboration across the business. They are looking for someone with the right skills for the role now and in return, they will provide development as the position rapidly grows in-line with business expansion
To apply for this opportunity, please click below. Alternatively, call Brendon Cooke on 02 9249 5045 to discuss in more detail