|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum|
My client is a leading Financial Institution who are seeking an engaging and experienced Project Accountant. With a large footprint nationally and a diverse revenue stream, the successful Project Accountant will be tech savvy and be able to drive performance through creation of budget, forecast and ad hoc reporting templates.
Working closing with the Financial Control team and business partners and advisors around the business, you will be tasked with developing and Migrating data across from the old system and ontyo the new.
- Experience with migrating data across from systems.
- Extensive exposure to complex business systems is a key requirement, for a candidate to be considered for this role.
- Assist in the implementation and integration of other modules;
- Work closely with Finance Managers and Heads of Business Units on specific projects; and
- Find efficiencies relating to development of systems.
- Excellent process improvement skills
- CPA Qual
In order to be the successful candidate You will have strong knowledge of MS Excel and your interpersonal and professional communication skills will be strong.
For more information, please contact Andrew Douglas on (03) 8629 1001 or APPLY NOW.