Project Accountant - 12 Month Contract
This large infrastructure business is looking for an astute Project Accountant to support for a period of 12 months due to significant growth and investment.
In this highly visible and commercial role you will be responsible for providing financial support and manage the group's capital expenditure and investments.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Investment evaluation support
- Review of capex submissions and submission of business cases
- Providing commercial support through planning, decision making and reporting activities to project teams
- Feasibility studies for strategy and development proposals, and support the manager with the preparation of Board papers.
- Assisting cashflow managers and budget owners with monthly forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Assist in the facilitation of the 20 year capex plan across the business and support in the development of integrated plans
- Identify and investigate continuous improvement activities
The successful candidate will have tertiary qualifications in finance, economics or commerce and have years of experience in a chartered firm or a corporate reporting, financial control or management accounting role.
You are proactive and passionate about continuous improvement and be positive in your approach to work. You will have previous and related experience in accounting but be looking to work in a business partnering and analytical role that supports capital and project decisions in a large complex business.
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.