|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
My client, a global giant and leading international multi corporate with a presence in 150+ countries is now looking for an experienced Programme/Change Manager to join their Melbourne CBD based team.
You, the successful candidate, will be responsible to facilitate the delivery of complex and highly cross functional strategic projects whilst following strict accordance to compliance, legislative and regulatory policies.
What we need from you:
- 7-10 years of Programme/Change management experience
- Experience with Desktop deployments - Win7 or Win10
- Verbal and written communication of the highest calibre
- Relevant PM qualifications e.g. AIPM and or/PMI required
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Equipped with relevant techniques required for planning, monitoring and controlling programs
What we would like from you
- PRINCE2 qualifications are an advantage
- Agile experience or exposure is an advantage
- Experience with and qualifications in Six Sigma, Lean is an advantage
What's required from you:
- Application of a structured methodology to meet the requirements of the project
- Synergy and support of all channels of communication regarding the design, development and delivery of the project
- Analyse and pre-empt the impact of the change elements of the project
- Provision of input for relevant compliance, legislative and regulatory policies
- Well versed in managing multiple projects from one remote standpoint
What's in it for you?
- Subsidised private health insurance
- Discounts on other lifestyle insurance
- Prime CBD location (close to public transport)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrificing options
- Child care referral program
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply or contact Rochelle D'Costa on 03 8629 1017 for a confidential discussion.