|Location:||Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
This Large government organisation are looking for a Program Manager to oversee and manager the planning, coordination and delivery of a large scale, complex Information Management and ICT projects.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Execute a coordinated Program Plan and Project Plans as required.
- Coordinate delivery against established priorities and manage dependencies across the ICT Commissioning and Digital Transformation Portfolio.
- Monitor the program of work including the early identification of delivery conflicts and resolving with peers - escalating as required.
- Work with internal and external parties to assist them with ICT systems implementation, assurance, testing and support.
- Work with project managers to assist project activity planning and resource scheduling to ensure the integration of project activities and evaluate impacts on related initiatives and other project activities
- Demonstrated high level program/project management skills within a large, complex and high profile ICT project environment, preferably in the health care industry.
- Demonstrated ability to execute ICT Program Plans for complex projects, ensuring consistency with specified standards and timely delivery to agreed deliverables with both external and internal customers.
- Demonstrated strong negotiation and problem solving skills, ability to identify key issues and risks to delivery timeframes and the assessment of stakeholder needs and excellent presentation and communication skills including the writing of briefings and reports.
- Proven ability to lead, manage and mentor multiple multi-disciplinary program and/or project teams to ensure delivery of project outcomes within tight project constraints (time and budget), ability to work in a team environment as a leader, developing and fostering effective working relationships with team members.
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective project management strategies, including the ability to influence key stakeholders and build relationships with senior managers, technical specialists and end users.
- Must have a Queensland Class C Drivers Licence.
If this sounds like the position for you, please follow the link to "Apply" below or call 07 3009 6142.