Program Administrator | 6 months contract | Parramatta
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
My client is a leading NSW Government agency, about to undergo a finance transformation. They are seeking a Program Administrator to drive this program, and work closely with the Manager of Finance Transformation.
This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to work in the west, located near Parramatta Station.
You'll be working under a manager who is highly regarded in the organisation.
- Preparing, presenting and coordinating documentation relating to procurement activities, program meetings, payments and invoices, and any other program activities
- Develop procurement documents including request for proposals, procurement plans, tender evaluation plans and results
- Collect, analyse and report on data within the program undertaken
- Some contract management duties
- Good knowledge of NSW Government procurement processes and associated documentation
- Program delivery experience
- High attention to detail
- MS Project and Visio experience is advantageous
- Project Management qualifications are also advantageous
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for a further discussion.