Junior Production Support Analyst
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, and award winning financial services firm, is looking to bring on board a Production Support Analyst to join their expannding team.
On the day to day the shared services production assurance analyst will form part of the team responsible for the daily production support and incident management for applications within the shared services organization with a focus on our securities lending processing applications.
We are looking for Analysts with some or all of the following skills:
- Firm understanding of ITIL Process guidelines, with specific focus on Service Operations and Incident Management
- Interest in and understanding of financial applications
- Some exposure to personal computers, servers, databases and networks in a corporate enterprise infrastructure.
- Analytical skills and a structured methodical approach towards statistics and trend analysis
- An ability to act quickly, pragmatically and assertively under pressure to prioritize and resolve technical issues
- Communicate clearly with a range of people at different levels of the organization and explain and discuss technical issues using a range of styles, tools and techniques.
- Strong written/verbal communications skill-set
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If you believe you'd be a good fit for the role Apply Now to find out more.