Product Support Specialist
My client is a Fintech organisation in the stockbroking market that is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join their team. This organisation is a global one that has offices across APAC and the US. For my client, culture is important and they reflect these values in their start up like culture and their benefits.
They are looking for a hands on technical individual that has experience in equities trading and is looking for their next opportunity to learn and grow. For you, this role will allow you to work in a close knit team, have full accountability for your work and be in a hands-on environment. This role will predominately be as a Product Support SME that is reactive and supporting both internal and external clients.
- Monitoring problem detection and resolution including routine checks and password resets.
- Liaising closely with various OMS vendors to support interfaces.
- Managing Client upgrades and new functionality deployments.
- Providing supporting for SQL and FIX technologies for in-house and client integrations.
- Supporting all 3rd party fix connectivity
- Experience and knowledge of equities business process flows.
- FIX certification/connectivity experience essential.
- Demonstrable ability to time splice and a drive to learn and grow technically.
- Previous experience in writing SQL on any MSSQL, Oracle and Sybase database environments.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment where you can constantly learn and are able to take responsibility end to end then apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.