|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My Client, an internationally recognised brand, is looking for an innovative and ambitious Product Specialist to join their award-winning company.
With state of the art offices located in the heart of the CBD, you will have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge tech to deliver customer focused technology solutions.
You, the successful candidate, will be working to ensure clients are optimising their use of the clients products across all technical aspects.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide phone and email technical consultancy to trouble shoot and optimize database, application and n-tier client issues.
- Analyse client's installation, setup and make best practice recommendations on the same.
- Perform database tuning, reviewing SQL queries for efficiency.
- Analyse hardware requirements and review system integrations with client's in house systems, downstream liquidity providers and settlement venues.
- Make recommendations for better workflow re-engineering and / or tuning trading environment and workflow processes.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using the available resources within the company.
- Manage and prioritize client issues and case loads appropriately.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with client, both orally and in writing.
- Document and communicate findings and recommendations to ensure a high degree of knowledge transfer to clients.
- Prior Technical Support Experience.
- Understanding and experience working on one or more of the following asset classes: Equities, Fixed income, FX, OTC and Exchange traded derivatives. (Essential)
- Strong proficiency with SQL Server/ Oracle , preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in performance tuning, log shipping / replication etc. on MS SQL Server.
- Familiarity with batch processing - database imports, exports.
- Knowledge of UNIX, MS SQL Server, crystal reports.
If you have the desired skills and experience click 'Apply Now' to find out more.