Product / Project Delivery Manager | 6 mth contract | CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$750 - AU$800 per day|
My client is seeking an experienced Product Delivery Manager to take a number of projects and major change initiatives across their Cards and Consumer Lending business.
These are business and product projects of varying sizes, from major product releases, to smaller sized system and process enhancements.
- Responsible for the delivery of business-initiated projects across all product and marketing teams within the division
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships to ensure timely and accurate delivery of business initiated projects.
- Be an agent for change and to influence the strategic direction of
- Effective liaison with key stakeholders within the company to ensure that existing and proposed business solutions integrate with broader company-wide strategies.
- Work with business teams to build business cases for new innovative and drive change through the organisation.
- To manage the delivery of new products process and technology enhancements via a robust Prioritisation Process, in order to deliver superior products and services.
- Qualifications in business, management or finance are preferred
- Agile Project Management certification is desirable
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to lead global teams
Please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have further questions.