Product Owner / Business Analyst | $130k + bonus | CBD
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$135000.00 per annum + generous bonuses|
Our client is a leading global retail bank looking for a Product Owner to join the Digital team, focusing on the fuill life-cycle of a product from inception through to development, launch and support.
Our client is an industry leader in agile practices, and is looking for individuals who can continually enhance their agile maturity.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- analysing and managing requests from internal business stakeholders, taking ownership for the agreed solution
- managing delivery proces including development tasks, data and other inputs necessary to resolve problems, communicate business solutions and develop new processes
- prioritise product backlog features and stories, ensure team understands product backlog
- own the product roadmap on behalf of business stakeholders
- Identifying needs, validate MVP, product scope and deepen knowledge of customer and user needs, motivations and behaviour
- making decisions in ambiguous, uncertain environments
To be successful for the role, you must have the following:
- Strong and proven agile experience in Scrum, a background in business analysis is beneficial.
- 2-3 years product owner experience
- prior experience working in the digital & mobile environment
This is a challenging role which will enhance your experience If this role is attractive to you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 if you have further questions.