|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Full Time - Contract
Ensure Beer Demand plans are robust through exceptional stakeholder engagement to support the delivery of our customer commitments for business partners. Provide process and plan development through robust analysis and insights supporting IBP initiatives. Oversee the aged stock management process, ensuring visibility and action plans are clear, and driving accountability through sales and supply.
- Create a vibrant culture in finance
- Drive the strategic priorities for the Demand team and communicate and identify and engage key stakeholders to achieve overall business objectives
- Manage the aged stock process to drive accountability and process improvements across demand, supply and sales to effectively minimise write offs.
- Review marketplace, customer and historical data to provide key insights and analysis at a national level, including modelling and analysis from a bottom up and top down level.
- Review demand forecasts nationally to ensure forecasts accurately reflect sales consensus
- Support and advocate IBP development in the demand space together with cross functional process development.
- Support annual AOP and CAF planning processes
- Deliver on customer service commitments, including ensuring processes deliver strategic business objectives
- Drive simplification of systems and processes through continuous improvement initiatives
- Build on IT solutions to ensure the business critical volume forecasting and reporting is supported
- Developing BO reporting and supporting capability to step change current National demand processes
- Supporting and driving the implementation of the broader IT strategy in relation to volumes and Daily Sales
- Identifying and executing system improvements
- Work as 1 demand team to improve processes while leveraging supporting systems
- Delivery and MAPA WAPA and Bias targets and objectives.
People - Be an effective Leader by:
- Making safety a priority and leading a safety first culture within the team
- Contributing to and delivering on team and functional engagement plans
- Proactively identify learning opportunities to continually develop capability
- Live and advocate a Vibrant Culture
- Ability to build strong, constructive relationships across a number of cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work through high levels of ambiguity and complexity
- Strong action orientation and self as cause mindset to deliver outcomes in tight timeframes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly analytic
- Ability to manage projects and programs through effective change management
- Degree qualification in a relevant discipline, including Finance, Operations or Logistics
- Sound post Graduate experience in similar capacity, preferably in a FMCG Commercial environment
- Experienced coach - actively engages, delivers and receives feedback in a constructive manner
- Experience in developing and implementing engagement plans
- Leading and implementing change
- Delivering system and process continuous improvement initiatives
- Communicating change to a broad range of stakeholders to align and engage
- Supported cross functional project or initiative