|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
My client is a blue-chip organisation with a nationally recognisable brand and culture that is highly regarded in the market. An opportunity exists for an experienced Procurement Manager that will be responsible for all agreements within the Corporate head office space. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and be a thought leader that is looking to establish a standard of excellence in procurement within Finance.
They key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance and management of existing contracts to ensure deliverables are reached;
- Creation of the procurement governance framework to be adopted going forward;
- Management of the procurement function, framework, policies and procedures;
- Maintenance, progression and setting a high level of satisfaction of external and internal relationships;
- Contract management;
- Management of end-to-end negotiations;
- Running end-to-end tender processes and setting up PSA's and SLA's;
- Reporting and analysis on performance of contracts;
- Regular interaction with the senior level management; and
- Ensuring that internal teams within the Corporate group are well represented in a contract space.
For a more in depth, confidential discussion please contact Ash Parsons on (03) 8629 1021 or APPLY NOW clicking the button below.