Process Mapping Specialist
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day|
An exciting new role as a Process Mapping Specialist has become available with a leading public sector agency. This role is an opportunity to develop your skills in process mapping in a supportive team as a part of a challenging and exciting program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mapping existing processes using Holocentric and/or ARIS.
- Collaborating with process analysts to develop process maps and flows using Holocentric and/or ARIS.
- Co-ordination duties, including, diaries and scheduling of forums.
- Experience with Holocentric and ARIS.
- Keen to develop skills in process mapping.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a Process Mapper that is keen to develop your existing skills and take the next step in your career, please connect Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion.