Process Improvement Specialist
|Location:||Penrith, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$700 - AU$1000 per day + Superannuation|
Our client is a major City Council in the Greater Western Sydney area, close to the CBD of Parramatta. They are seeking an experienced Business Process Improvement Specialist to join their friendly team of 6 for 3-4 months, to participate in various exciting projects that will ultimately benefit the community. This contract will see you learning, contributing, collaborating and challenged.
What do you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Proven previous experience in a similar role
- End-to-end knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to demonstrate previous success in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Qualifications as a green/black/or Master black belt
- Highly developed leadership capabilities and a strong level of initiative
- Manage and develop process improvement mapping
- Provide support in meeting the requirements of complex projects
- Facilitate the process of innovation to ultimately reduce costs and improve work flows
- Assist teams in value stream mapping and designing
- Thoroughly utilise the Lean Six Sigma methodology to the context of the project
- Play a key role in ensuring methodical support to your team
- Utilise your highly developed communication and coaching skills to achieve the team's envisioned end goal
Hit APPLY today if you're ready to take on this opportunity.
02 9248 6204