Process Improvement Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
- Extensive experience developing and delivering continuous improvement training, achieving measurable outcomes and business benefits.
- Coaching operational staff in continuous improvement
- Ability to lead cross-functional business and operational improvement initiatives delivering efficiency and effectiveness outcomes.
- Able to work closely with operational SME's to enable continuous improvement of the business
- Develop quality management methodologies that cover process design, governance, measurement and improvement.
- Lean/Six Sigma qualification (green belt minimum)
- Sound knowledge of industry quality standards
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong facilitation skills
If this role sounds interesting and you like to work on exciting projects then please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215