Process Consultant - major bank - expression of interest
I am looking for an exceptional Process Improvement individual to join a major global banking group.
This role is at an early 'expression of interest' stage and I am interested to talk to candidates who have experience working across:
- Process Improvement - using a range of methodologies, to include Six Sigma, to assess current state and build future state.
- Change Management - highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills within the lens of Change (ideally), working with a range of business groups preferably within the banking domain to understand impacts and achieve buy-in.
- Experience doing a similar role within Institutional / Business / Private Banking is highly regarded.
You will likely be an experienced individual in the Process and/or Change space - who can demonstrate proven capability in autonomously delivering Improvement projects, while working collaboratively with project and business stakeholders along the way.
Doing a similar type of role in a Banking and Financial domain - ideally Institutional / Private - is highly regarded and will seperate you from other candidates.
- Join a major organisation in an exciting, challenging and pivotal role.
- Central Sydney CBD location
- Long term potential - FT or long term-contract potentially.
How to get in the mix
If this opportunity sounds like you - please hit APPLY or contact me directly with your contact details.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation