Process Change Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$550 per day|
My client is a global banking group, looking for a strong Process Analyst across Financial Services.
The role will be to support the Credit Acceptance Business to process changes Procedures, Update Business Incidents and System releases, requiring close day-to-day liaison with Vendors and Acceptance stakeholders in Sydney, Philippines and India in order to ensure implementation is effectively managed.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience using MS Office Capability
- Ability to write clear concise documentation or a background in technical document writing
- Able to work with the Systems, Consumer Technology, GCT, Credit Risk, Regional CI and other relevant stakeholders
- Experience managing production incidents raised, involving system issues or process gaps
- Excellent professional communication skills, both oral and written
For more information please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215