Process & Organisation Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$109500.00 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join a leading organisation as a Process and Organisation manager. This role would suit someone that is looking for their next opportunity in which they can learn from others and progress within the company. If you are a strong communicator who is driven by their love of learning and ability to be a quick learner then this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
This role will sit within the Governance and Process Improvement department which looks after the application of general policies and best business practices.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying process improvement and implementing strategic changes across the organisation, following formal Project Management methodologies.
- Liaise and work cohesively with all stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Governance and Process Improvement and the COO on Territory governance and strategy-related matters.
- Demonstrated business analysis and project management experience.
- Proven experience in driving and promoting change.
- Background in investment banking preferably with one of the big four with a solid understanding and background within audits as well.
- Proven knowledge and qualification in process improvement techniques and tools would be beneficial.
If you are looking for your next opportunity and are driven by the opportunity to grow and learn then apply now or call Andrew Harrison on (02) 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.