|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
My client is looking for an experienced Procedure Writer to collaborate closely with Process SMEs in order to develop procedures, guidelines and manuals. This role will suit someone who has experience as a Process Analyst or Process Mapper who is strong on the documentation side. For you, this role will provide an opportunity to work on a project that ultimately aims to improve lives.
- Review process maps to understand current and future state processes.
- Engage with Stakeholders and SMEs.
- Build Procedure, Guideline and Manuals which accurately reflect how the business processes are executed.
- Knowledge and experience of general business processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret processes to produce accurate written direction.
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders and SMEs and to author information mapping.
If you are looking for your next exciting opportunity and believe this role sounds like you, apply now or call Jes Wilson on 02 9248 6217 for a confidential discussion