Principle Project Manager
|Location:||Sunshine Coast, Queensland|
This large government organisation are looking for a Principal Project Manager to take responsibility of a delivery roll out and integration of a new program within a large government Health Organisation.
- Drive the successful completion of large scale and complex projects.
- Apply and constantly refine appropriate project management techniques, methodologies and tools, including benefits realisation and risk and issue management, to ensure quality project outcomes are delivered.
- Manage the monitoring and reporting of project related trends and performance against project plans and schedules proactively identifying and responding to situations; well beyond registering and reporting them.
- Manage project resources to maximise their productivity in a matrix-managed environment with constrained resources, competing priorities and fixed deadlines.
- Inspire, lead and mentor a multi-disciplinary team to bring certainty to the delivery of a successful project.
- Prepare and deliver high impact, timely and well researched advice, briefings, reports and submissions.
- Initiate, influence and strengthen relationships with, and between, key internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communication channels to promote the successful adoption of change within the user community, and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations.
- Previous project management experience on successful Clinical Implementation projects.
- Experience in leading and mentoring a team to deliver a project across organisational boundaries with constrained resources, competing priorities and fixed deadlines.
- A strong understanding of Configurable-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Systems and hardware implementation challenges in a hospital or complex health environment.
- Weekend and out of hours work is a requirement of this role.
- A Queensland 'C' class driving licence.
To be considered for this position please follow the "Apply" link below or to discuss further give Suzanne a call on 07 3009 6142.