Principal Software Engineering- Java
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Consultant, Software Engineering (Java)- Permanent & Contract (Long Term)
Designing Java software for distributed, highly available systems, where system performance is critical.
Our Client is in Payment Gateway Services division offers industry leading, global payment processing services and advanced fraud management solutions - for merchants, industry, partners and acquiring banks.
We are looking for talented developers with experience in designing Java software for distributed, highly available systems, where system performance is critical.
What we are looking for:
As a consultant software engineer you will report to the manager of your agile development team. You will ensure we are delivering performant, high quality software to our customers by:
- Providing technical expertise for applications, which include secure, mission critical transaction processing systems.
- Designing and developing REST based microservices in a system currently encompassing over 100 services
- Working with Relational Databases such as Postgres and Oracle, as well as noSQL systems such as Cassandra and Elastic search
- Securing our software by using HTTPS, SAML, encryption and secure coding practices.
- Ensuring high quality deliverables through automated Continuous Delivery processes
- Collaborating with DevOps to ensure successful production deployment.
- Collaborating with team members and internal stakeholders to ensure requirements meet customer needs.
- Producing innovative technical solutions align with business and product strategies.
All About You
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing large scale Java services and/or web user interfaces.
- Strong Java and Spring experience is essential
- Experience in providing technical leadership on software development projects
- Knowledge of security concerns such as OWASP Top 10 and PCI DSS.
- Enjoy working with and mentoring other developers to solve difficult problems.
- Actively involved in your own professional development and skills growth.
If this is you, click on apply and share your resume or call Simmi for a detailed conversation on 0456 456 430.