Principal Software Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$170000 per annum|
About the company
The client is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
You are going to do:
- Make a deep and meaningful impact in a collaborative environment.
- Connectivity with traders, salespeople, strategists and multiple areas of Technology.
- Overall, you will be challenged to think strategically, proposing new business design, analytics and/or solutions to meet many of our clients' needs. As you gain expertise in the inner-workings of the trading business, you will have the opportunity to dive deeper into your areas of interest.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience;
- Programming in a complied language such as Java or C++;
- Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills;
- Automated testing and Test-Driven development skills will be a plus
- Project management of tasks, issue resolution, and escalation
- Interests in financial markets knowledge and aptitude to learn
- Willingness to work on new language and platform
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!