Principal Business Analyst
Seeking a strong Business Analyst to join an established organisation on a 12-month fixed-term contract and play a key role in leading, managing, and coordinating a large CRM deployment across the organisation.
This role is essential in helping deliver strong relationship management and engagement capabilities and practices.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Strong experience in deploying enterprise technologies across large, highly complex organisations
- A systems-thinking and design thinking mindset that places the customer at the centre of business and technology change (process, people and technology focussed)
- Strength in establishing and maintaining effective relationships with affected stakeholders across diverse organisational groups
- A demonstrated history of applying best-practice techniques across a complete delivery lifecycle, ultimately ensuring complete traceability from business problem to the change/solution being introduced
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, multi-project delivery environment that realises outcomes and changes concurrently
Highly Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience with enterprise CRM deployments (including contact and enquiry management, opportunity management, marketing automation, conversions, and eCommerce processes)
Please click apply to submit your CV and express your interest!