An exciting opportunity is available to work as part of the National Pricing Team! The Pricing Team provides the business with pricing analysis and decision support to identify growth and margin enhancement opportunities.
The successful applicant will provide pricing analysis and commercial advice to the business across Australia, relating to maximising revenue and profit across various product lines and distribution channels.
What you will be responsible for:
- Conducting profit modelling and product portfolio analysis
- Assisting in tracking and measuring key initiatives and provide proposals for adjustments to strategy
- Analysing customer behaviour relating specifically to overall profitability
- Coordinating and monitor progress of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met
- Reviewing and recommending commercial terms for customer contractual agreements
- Efficient analysis of internal and external data for both ad-hoc analysis & reporting purpose
What you will already have:
- Minimum of 5 years business/commercial experience
- Advanced expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and experience presenting complex information to a variety of stakeholders
- Advanced negotiation skills
- PowerBI, SQL, Microsoft BI Technologies, Python, R
- Proven track record in providing detailed pricing, commercial analysis and margin/profitability analysis to key stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, or Accounting will be highly regarded
Just as we're trying to create an environment where people can create, perform and learn at their very best for millions across Australia, we're very much dedicated to doing the same for you. Some of our benefits include:
- 2 weeks lifestyle leave - (in addition to 4 weeks annual leave)
- On the job training, learning and development
- Career growth and opportunities
- Staff discounts
You'll be working at a place where everyone is welcome - a company that believes that a creative and productive workplace depends on having a diverse range of experiences, perspectives, ethnicities and genders.
For a confidentail discussion, please contact Bo Campbell on 02 9249 5035