Pre Sales Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
This growing Software Company are seeking a strong Pre-Sales Engineer to join their team and support growth across Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific.
You will work closely with the existing team and resources across the business, but in order to be successful in this role you will have a demonstrated ability to be self-sufficient, motivated by challenging high-pressure engagements and thrive on complex requirements.
- Demonstrate, present & effectively articulate the company's solutions to clients and partners both remotely and on-site.
- Capture client requirements, market intelligence and partner feedback.
- Attend and represent the company at market events.
- Own the bid process for RFI/RFP/RFTs
- Evaluate technical and business client requirements into working solutions using the company's technology.
- Ensure smooth hand-over from pre-sales to project delivery teams.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience as a Solution Engineer, Pre-Sales Consultant or highly similar.
- Must have sound knowledge off one or more of the following related industries: Commerce, Order Management, Logistics, Retail, Store Operations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and articulate technology solutions to C-Level audiences, key business owners, clients and partners.
- Solid understanding of key software & web technologies such as AWS / Cloud, Web Services, APIs, integration methodologies, security, database, architecture & UX.
- Good system analytical skills to help transform user requirements into system and component level functional requirements.
- Must be willing to travel domestic and international on occasion.
What you will get:
- Work within a unique and dynamic growth business environment.
- Work for a company that values work/life balance.
- Social events and drinks after work.
- Unlimited annual leave.