Practice Manager - Big 4 Bank
|Location:||Adelaide CBD, South Australia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$140000.00 - AU$160000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
Due to an internal promotion, they have an immediate need for an inspirational Practice Manager who displays strong leadership skills. This is an already successful team which, with your guidance, has the potential to be taken to the next level. With the support of senior managers, this is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.
- Drive the performance of a team of 13 retail planners.
- Develop a positive sales environment and provide inspirational leadership as you provide them with the tools to outperform all KPIs.
- Be responsible for staff recruitment and build a high performing team whilst maintaining engaging and respectful relationships.
- Build and developing your team's technical capabilities and ethical practice.
- Enhance referral partnership engagement.
- Continuously improve compliance and customer service standards.
- Coach and mentor your team in all aspects of financial planning
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Completion of ADFP and demonstrable understanding of salaried financial planners and bank-based distribution.
- Proven high level sales management and business development skills.
- Understanding of risk and compliance and the regulatory environment for financial services.
- Proven track record in achieving outstanding sales results via the development of mutually beneficial relationships and networks.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services