Portfolio Assurance Manager
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$1100 - AU$1200 per day|
My client is looking for an outstanding Portfolio Assurance Manager to help deliver a number of senior executive project functions across a leading transformation portfolio.
Your remit will include ensuring a project portfolio of $100m per year is delivered on time and on budget.
Among the key accountabilities of this role are leading Executive Reporting (Exec Steerco, MD and Ministerial), establishing a Portfolio Quality Framework, leading a Mature Reporting Framework, and working with the GM Transformation to provide performance insights, ensure alignment and drive process and continuous improvement within the ePMO.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and outstanding senior Project Leader who has a proven track record of delivering enterprise project portfolios.
Some combination of the below experience is essential to be considered for this position:
- Proven experience at a senior project delivery level, large complex transformations.
- Track record as a successful Program Manager, Project Director or PMO Lead.
- Government experience is highly regarded - particularly on Ministerial-driven transformation.
- Audit background and a strong PMO background highly regarded.
- Experience leading and delivering executive reporting on high value and high profile project portfolios across public and private sector.
If this sounds like you
Please hit apply to submit your resume. Alternatively, please email me with your CV and a brief brief introduction explaining your relevant experience.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation