|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
My client, a global giant and leading international multi corporate with a presence in 150+ countries is now looking for a PMO Analyst to join their Melbourne CBD based team.
You, the successful candidate, will be engaging as a process improvement co-ordinator in the robotics and automation sector.
What's required from you:
- You are highly meticulous and possess strong organisational skills
- You will have hands on project management experience and able to think on your feet whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve the way in which projects work with other units within the business.
- Monitor the prioritisation of main projects and what impact they may have across the board
- You will be confident communicating at all levels within the business so clear communication is important.
- Previous PMO Analyst or Programme / Portfolio Analyst experience
- You possess excellent experience of applying projects management methodologies for business led projects and experience of working with project management tools would be advantageous.
- Administer the quality and compliance of process improvement policies
What's in it for you?
- Discounts on other lifestyle insurance
- Prime CBD location (close to public transport)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary sacrificing options
- Child care referral program
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply or contact Rochelle D'Costa on 03 8629 1017 for a confidential discussion.