Portfolio Administrator - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to a number of internal promotions they currently seek a motivated and highly talented Account Services Analyst to join their small but successful team. The business are willing to provide full training and would hope that the successful candidate could move into senior and / or front office roles in the future.
- Ensure client data is quality checked and recorded with an emphasis on meeting all Service Level Agreements.
- Establish positive relationships with internal clients, including advisers, desk assistants and all areas of operations. Enhance these relationships and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- On-board new clients ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
- Responsible for asset transfers, applications, redemptions and reconciliations.
- Maintain a strong risk focus and escalate breaches to risk and compliance teams and senior management.
- Strategically challenge current processes with a view to improving and developing process improvements.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months experience within investment operations from a Fund Management, Custody, Stockbroking or Superannuation environment.
- A passion for the financial markets.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong teamwork skills.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services