Portfolio Administrator - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$70000 per annum|
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer varied and challenging roles and who are keen to allow all employees the opportunity to up-skill with the hope that they can move into senior level positions in the future. Their hard working and professional approach have allowed them to achieve steady growth over the past 5 years and they are known for providing exceptional service to all their clients.
Due to the growth of their superannuation arm, they are currently recruiting a number of roles within their fund administration team. Although candidates with previous experience in financial operations will be looked upon favourably, this is not a pre-requisite. Exceptional applicants from other disciplines who have the passion and drive to break into wealth management, will also be considered.
- Provide end to end administration for a portfolio of investment funds.
- Preparation and analysis of client reports, portfolio valuations and performance data.
- Responsible for asset transfers, applications, contributions and reconciliations.
- Handle account opening and closing, enquiries and investment switches.
- Act as a point of contact for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Update clients' portfolios with all investment-related transactions.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in financial services, although this is not a pre-requisite.
In addition you will have:
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hard-working attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services