Portfolio Administrator - Wealth Management
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
My client is a financial giant with offices throughout Australia. They are an instantly recognisable name and their staff are some of the most respected in the business.
Due to ongoing projects, they are currently looking to recruit a number of highly talented and motivated individuals on a contract and / or permanent basis within their middle and back office. These roles offer potential immediate starts and a fantastic salary which is well above market rate.
If you're an experienced operations/middle office professional who is keen for a new challenge, then these could be the perfect roles for you!
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with custodians to ensure the accurate resolution of daily trade and payment issues.
- Responsible for asset transfers, applications, redemptions and reconciliations.
- Quality checking on all account opening and closing.
- Preparation and analysis of client reports, portfolio valuations and performance data.
- Calculation of performance and benchmark return figures.
Successful candidates will possess the following attributes:
- A comprehensive knowledge of investment operations.
- A mature, professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability and confidence to liaise with senior business people.
- The initiative to drive process improvement projects.
- Strong teamwork skills.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Finance