Portfolio Administrator / Corporate Actions Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a large, well-established wealth management firm whose strong market presence has seen them continue to attract new clients and expand their adviser team. The company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training, making this an excellent opportunity for you to learn and develop your career within the financial markets. Their culture is built on respect and transparency and turnover rates are low, in part, due to the challenging nature of their roles.
- Manage and process all corporate actions including takeovers, buybacks and mergers (both domestic and global).
- Analyse the tax consequences of corporate actions and reconstruct cost base history on all client portfolios
- Liaise with financial advisors during the preparation of Management Reporting.
- Review daily portfolio trading operations in an accurate and timely manner.
- End of month billing and performance fee calculations and analysis.
- Identify and escalate potential risk issues and ensure all exceptions are accurately investigated.
- Previous Portfolio Administration, corporate actions or tax experience will be advantageous.
- A proven ability to interpret financial statements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible, self-motivated and a good team player.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services