|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to AU$65000.00 per annum|
Our client is a large, well-established stock broker whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their business. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training.
- Managing daily reconciliations (cash, stock, dividend, ETO and term.
- Responsible for managing Zendesk and ensuring that all items are attended to within set service levels.
- Be the primary point of contact for requests and enquiries relating to the portfolio administration service from advisers and desk assistants.
- Be responsible for creating and distributing quarterly and annual financial and investment reports to advisers and clients.
- Account maintenance and assisting with processing of fees.
- Assisting other internal teams in times of increased workload.
- Additional adhoc administrative duties.
- Previous experience within an investment management environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in IRESS and IRESS IPS is desirable.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills combined with good time management
- Highly focused, organised and self-directed
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.