PMO Systems Analyst / MS Project Server & Sharepoint consultant
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$650 - AU$800 per day|
Our client is a leading government organisation undergoing an exciting transformation, including the refreshing of a PMO. We are seeking a PMO Systems Analyst / Consultant to lead the implementation and maintenance of MS Project Server, Sharepoint and various other tools.
Your key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Automating of reporting, tracking, and management of enterprise risks, issues, and dependencies
- Ensuring projects use solutions consistently and to appropriate standards
- Ensuring new technical requirements are integrated with existing processes to enable an effective system transfer
- Overseeing implementation of new systems, including data migration, managing defects
- Support users on change control and system updates, conducting UAT and providing training and user manuals
- Work with variety of senior level stakeholders and IT PMO to develop innovative solutions
To be successful for this role, you should ideally have:
- Strong technical and functional experience on Microsoft Project Server and Sharepoint, whether in an internal or consulting capacity
- Experience implementing and configuring MS Project Server in a transformational and complex environment
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities, working between senior management, IT, Projects and PMO
Does this seem like the ideal position for you? You have the opportunity to work on one of the largest transformation projects in the public sector, and implement Microsoft technologies at an enterprise PMO level. Please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 or for more information.