PMO Portfolio Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client a leading Australian Bank are seeking a Project Portfolio / PMO Analyst to join their team on a contract basis.
The EPMO's primary responsibility is to develop a new project framework and support all projects that are currently in-flight and planned. Within the current capability, there is a technical gap persisting in terms of efficiently tracking the sourcing, dependencies and governance of projects.
The Portfolio / PMO Analyst will be required to do the following:
- Complete relevant project documentation
- Embed current processes and find gaps
- Conduct portfolio reporting as well as additional reporting; this will include pulling spreadsheets and producing reports
- Contribute to overall project governance by producing high-level documentation and dependency tracking
- Ensure all projects are properly supported and resourced
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Background in projects, with a knowledge of how to produce reports in Excel / VBA
- Ability to work in complex fast-paced environment
- Experience with PMBOK / Prince 2 Methodology
For any questions or queries, please call Laurie on 3020 0317.