|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day|
The PMO Lead is responsible for ensuring that Program schedules and activity under this portfolio are managed effectively.
The PMO Lead will be responsible for supporting the Program Director, providing governance, coordinating project reporting timelines and structures. Ideally the hiring manager is looking for an experience PMO Manager/Lead who has experience on large transformation projects, preferably within the Public Sector.
- Program reporting, establishing, monitoring and coordinating project timelines and structures
- Reviewing and monitoring reporting commentary on projects, to ensure there are transparencies in reporting
- Provide an ongoing program health check
- Excellent stakeholder management, ensuring PMO monitors and reports on progress and quality of agreed deliverables of key outplacements and EAP partners
- Ensure there is timely, appropriate and relevant communications sent from the PMO to key stakeholders
- Ensure risk management plans are in place
- Monitor unresolved or critical issues, risks and appropriately escalates these to the Program Director
- Ability to identify program dependencies and monitor to avoid material impacts to the program
- Assist the Program Lead to select, coach, mentor and on-board the team as required.
- Provide induction training for program and project team members
- Managing the complexity around interdependencies between projects and competing demands given tight time frames to execute projects
- Engaging in consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders to monitor risks and manage scheduling change
The hiring manager is looking for the PMO Manager to come on board and get up to speed quickly, being able to think big picture of how the project affects the wider organisation, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.