PMO Lead | $650-$700 p.d., 6 mth contract | CBD
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$700 per day|
I am working with a leading government organisation undergoing a major tranisition/transformation program.
They are seeking a PMO Lead to ensure schedules and activity under the Program are managed effectively. You will work closely with the Transition Business Manager, and other key Program stakeholders
It is a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, with strict timeframes and competing priorities, so you will need to demonstrate prior experience succeeding in such an environment.
- Maintain master schedule of transformation and transition activities
- report on program delivery with baseline scope, schedule, costs and benefits
- provide ad-hoc delivery support for program as required
- track and monitor risks, milestones, interdependencies and provide recommendations around changes to project schedules
- resource management and allocation across the programs
- provide ongoing program health check
- Some knowledge of HR and organisation re-design project experience would be ideal
- Ability to work on complex projects/programs
- Some government industry experience is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and proven ability to prioritise deliverables and meet strict deadlines
Does this feel like an exciting challenge for you? Then APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 for further discussion.